Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

poir

Sail Date: May 02, 2015

the cruise ports themselves were very nice the ship was very elegant looking the food was poor at best since we got sick from under cooked fish. overall nothing was on ice only on the cold plate could be a problem when it's over 80 degrees. I reported things to the staff they told me I must have come on board sick finally by Friday food was on ice so maybe my complaining help I did not want to see other people get sick that was my whole point to them. the rest of the trip was good the waiter and me staff were excellent the other person now were very rude and not responsive to platinum guest would not sale on a Ship again.
waiter staff in dining room was excellent food nothing to brag about
they really had an issue with platinum guest did not treat us nice at all
had to have the carpet cleaned

tour in Aruba through was excellent