Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Johnny B's Conquest Review

Sail Date: May 02, 2015

I enjoyed the cruise overall, the excursions I choose were fun and the weather was great. The one thing that was a problem was the fact I could not turn down / shut off my Air conditioning in my stateroom. My stateroom was like a meat locker, the AC never shutoff and ran full blast the whole cruise. Other folks complained of there room being very warm, no AC. Luckily I had a balcony stateroom so I just left my door open to get some heat in my room.

I think the casino needs to pay out better to the folks playing any of the games or slot machines. I invested heavily with really no payback whatsoever, a free drink would have helped!

As I stated earlier it was a fun cruise,I met a lot of fun people, and drank way more alcohol than I should have. I would recommend this cruise to anybody wanting to have a good time, and to see the ports of call.

Have a most excellent day.

John Burdick  :o)

Ship is showing it's wear and tear a little bit.
Write a comment.
Any great crew members you want to recognize? Give them a shout out here!
Children's Programs Not applicable
Write a comment.
My Air conditioning never shut off, ran full blast the whole cruise. I had to open my balcony door to heat in my room.
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida Add a tip. What was your favorite thing to do here?
Grand Turk Island
I enjoyed the beach, and swimming in the ocean.
La Romana, Dominican Republic
The ecursion was fun but the island was scattered with a lot of litter every where.
Willemstad, Curacao
I especially enjoyed the submersible boat for some great pictures of the Coral Reef and the different fish swimming around.
Oranjestad, Aruba
Took the North Beach Jeep Safari excursion and it was a lot of fun, dirt, dust, and great views of the ocean and surroundings.

For example: During days 'at sea' check out afternoon Tea time at Monet Restaurant.