Johnny B's Conquest Review

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

8 Night Southern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 02, 2015
Ship: Carnival Conquest

I enjoyed the cruise overall, the excursions I choose were fun and the weather was great. The one thing that was a problem was the fact I could not turn down / shut off my Air conditioning in my stateroom. My stateroom was like a meat locker, the AC never shutoff and ran full blast the whole cruise. Other folks complained of there room being very warm, no AC. Luckily I had a balcony stateroom so I just left my door open to get some heat in my room.

I think the casino needs to pay out better to the folks playing any of the games or slot machines. I invested heavily with really no payback whatsoever, a free drink would have helped!

As I stated earlier it was a fun cruise,I met a lot of fun people, and drank way more alcohol than I should have. I would recommend this cruise to anybody wanting to have a good time, and to see the ports of call.

Have a most excellent day.

John Burdick  :o)

Not applicable

Any great crew members you want to recognize? Give them a shout out here!

Ship is showing it's wear and tear a little bit.

My Air conditioning never shut off, ran full blast the whole cruise. I had to open my balcony door to heat in my room.

For example: During days 'at sea' check out afternoon Tea time at Monet Restaurant.

Add a tip. What was your favorite thing to do here?
I enjoyed the beach, and swimming in the ocean.
The ecursion was fun but the island was scattered with a lot of litter every where.
I especially enjoyed the submersible boat for some great pictures of the Coral Reef and the different fish swimming around.
Took the North Beach Jeep Safari excursion and it was a lot of fun, dirt, dust, and great views of the ocean and surroundings.