Beautiful Weather

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

8 Night Southern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 18, 2015
Ship: Carnival Conquest

The weather and sea were wonderful.  Smooth sailing on the sea was awesome.  Some of the islands I wasn't really impressed with.  Grand Turk has nothing but the beach and Margaritaville, Dominican Republic just had the downtown flea market but Aruba's beaches were AWESOME!

I had some things that I didn't like.  The ship had ants and water dripping from the ceiling in the dining hall on the lido deck (which fell on my husband)and hot. The A/C seem to only work in certain parts of the dining hall. The A/C in my room wasn't good.  It got hot at night and the drain in the shower was clogged.  Our room stewart, Imeade was very nice and helped unclogged the drain. He was friendly, knowledgeable and greeted us whenever he saw us. We want to give kudos to Kimberly from Canada in the gift shop, she was friendly, funny, helpful and just an all around great person.  She remembered us and greeted us whenever she saw us.  Also, Athairat in the Monet dining was great too.  She was friendly and provided excellent service.  I want to thank Imeade, Kimberly and Athairat for their fantastic service on our cruise.

The A/C in the dining on lido had water dripping on the diners and the A/C in my room got hot at night.

The room was good besides the A/C at night.

It is an older ship. My least favorite of the others that I have been on.

Nothing really there