Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Contributor Level: Second Mate

South Caribbean Cruise

Sail Date: April 18, 2015

I enjoyed visiting 4 islands. I took excursions at all the islands. A tour guides were engaging and professional.

There were activities and shows performed on the ship throughout the cruise. I had difficulty keeping up with all the activities and shows.

There was plenty of food, which was good. I especially enjoyed the omelet stations where you could selective the ingredients.

Overall a very enjoyable cruise.

Cruise Photos

Food was acceptable with plenty of choices.
Ship appeared to be aged and in need of an update.
All staff was engaging and very friendly. The staff did a very good job of remembering names.
I enjoyed all the shows. The dancers were excelent.
There were enough activities to maintain engagement on the ship.
I enjoyed visiting all the islands. Curacoas and Aruba were extremely beatiful and clean islands.
Cabin was great. The balcony stateroom allowed me to see the arrival and departures from each island. The staff made pillow animals each night.
Grand Turk Island
Very small island only 7 mile long. My excursion also included lunch.
La Romana, Dominican Republic
I took the aquarider tour. The folks operating the tour did not provide details on proper operation of the equipment. I had to figure it out by mysekf.
Willemstad, Curacao
Tour was very informative and we were able to see a lot of the island.
Oranjestad, Aruba
Tour was very informative and we were able to see a lot of the island. The tour guide was fluent in 4 languages.

To enjoy all the activities on the ship you should highlight the activities on the daily schedule so that you don't miss an activity that you want to attend. Make sure you hydrate the entire cruise.

1 Comment