South Caribbean Cruise

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Contributor Level: Second Mate

8 Night Southern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 18, 2015

I enjoyed visiting 4 islands. I took excursions at all the islands. A tour guides were engaging and professional.

There were activities and shows performed on the ship throughout the cruise. I had difficulty keeping up with all the activities and shows.

There was plenty of food, which was good. I especially enjoyed the omelet stations where you could selective the ingredients.

Overall a very enjoyable cruise.

Food was acceptable with plenty of choices.

There were enough activities to maintain engagement on the ship.

I enjoyed all the shows. The dancers were excelent.

All staff was engaging and very friendly. The staff did a very good job of remembering names.

Ship appeared to be aged and in need of an update.

Cabin was great. The balcony stateroom allowed me to see the arrival and departures from each island. The staff made pillow animals each night.

To enjoy all the activities on the ship you should highlight the activities on the daily schedule so that you don't miss an activity that you want to attend. Make sure you hydrate the entire cruise.

Very small island only 7 mile long. My excursion also included lunch.
I took the aquarider tour. The folks operating the tour did not provide details on proper operation of the equipment. I had to figure it out by mysekf.
Tour was very informative and we were able to see a lot of the island.
Tour was very informative and we were able to see a lot of the island. The tour guide was fluent in 4 languages.