Nice cruise

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 11, 2015
Ship: Carnival Conquest

I've been on bigger Carnival ships, but the Conquest was nice. Our Stateroom was very clean. The cabin Stewart did a nice job and was always around if I needed anything. I was pleased with the food. I ate in the main dinning room for breakfast and dinner. I had lunch at one of the many food areas on the Lido deck.

I would have liked to spend a little more time in the ports. I did excursions and didn't get enough time to check out the shops before having to get back on the ship.

This was my fourth cruise on a Carnival ship and I would choose them again.

The wait staff was very attentive.

some of the shows were repetitive from night to night.

The cabin Stewart was excellent.
I went to South beach the day before the cruise, I really liked it.
I went to Passion Island, this was nice beautiful beach.
This is a poor country as you will see if you take any tours. I went cave tubing and zip lining in the jungle. That was very nice.
This is a very nice country. I didn't know what to expect but was pleased. I went on the Boss Underwater Adventure. It was awesome.
This is a nice county. I didn't do much here as I have been here before.