CRUISE EXPERIENCE

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 13, 2014
Ship: Carnival Conquest
Cabin Number: GUAR

JUST CAME BACK FROM MY CRUISE WHICH WAS FANASTIC.

SNORKELED IN COZUMEL, WENT TO A PRIVATE ISLAND  FOR A BARBECCUE AND JUST STAYING IN THE WATER AWSUM,

IN GRAND CAYMAN WENT ON A EXCURSION ABOUT 35 MINUTE BOAT RIDE INTO THE SEA AND JUMPED INTO THE WATER WHICH WAS ABOUT 5 FT HIGH TO FEED STING RAYS, AT LEAST 50 OF THEM EVERYWHERE. I HAD SQUID AND THE STING RAYS WOULD SUCK THE SQUID OUT OF MY HANDS IT WAS AWSUM AND THE WATER BEAUTIFUL.

I ALSO MET A FRIEND OF MY WIFE WHO LIVES IN ROATAN HONDURAS SO HE MET US AND WE TOURED THE ISLAND WITH HIM AND HAD LUNCH AT A LOCAL RESTAURANT WHICH WAS GREAT SO WAS THE LOCAL BEER.

I CANT WAIT TO DO THIS CRUISE AGAIN THIS WAS MY 12TH CRUISE AND I HAD MORE FUN ON THIS ONE.

THANK YOU CARNIVAL CRUISE LINES...

MY WIATER PETER COULDNT DO ENOUGH FOR US WE ASKED AND WAITED FOR HIM EVERY NIGHT. THANKS PETER

EVERBODY SMILING AND GREAT SERBVICE

SERVICE IS JUST WONDERFUL

I DIDNT NO MY CAPIN NUMBER TILL WE ARRIVED ON THE SHIP AND MY ROOM WAS PERFECT
SNORKLING WAS AWSUM
PRIVATE ISLAND WITH LUNCH ALSO GREAT
TOOK A TOUR WITH A FRINED WHO LIVES IN ROATAN
GOING INTO THE OCEAN TO FEED THE STING RAYS WAS FANTASTIC LOVED IT.