Great cruise

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 23, 2014
Ship: Carnival Conquest

Great cruise. I tell everybody I know how much fun cruising is. Some of my friends  can`t believe how much my husband and I love Carnival Cruise Lines. We tell them it`s the fun ships line. Everyone is so nice on our cruise. The Alcemey Bar people are the best. Our rooms were clean and neat at all times. Thanks Carnival for a great 7 day cruise. We will be back again soon. Sorry we missed our chance to go to the next level because you changed the rules. If you can take us to the next level we whould be very happy. Let us know?

I love my set down seating. My husband and I love to be waiting on. They treat us like kings and queens. The food is the best. And on the lido deck the burgers are to dye for and the fries!!! The 24hr. pizza is to dye for also. I think we put on 10lbs in 7 days. Had a great time and can`t wait to go again.