Their goal was to go beyond my expectations and they succeeded!

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 29, 2013
Ship: Carnival Conquest

First cruise for my wife and I but will not be the last. It was tw closest we have ever come to feeling like royalty. The food and service was amazing. There were things I  didn't like as you will find in all things but the wonderful way surpasses the bad. I got more than my money's worth!

Beyond excellent

Some shows were great (hypnotist) an some were cheezy

No comment

Wish they had great as option. Yasa, Nestor, Norman, and darhta were like family

Smooth sailing, clean all over,

Bigger than we were expecting

Be prepared to spend at least 200 on the ship before you get off, not counting gratuity which is a well deserved mandatory 80 dollars a person and that is if you don't drink

Got on the boat and then got off
Snorkeling was cheap and amazing
Don't get off the boat unless you are doing excursion or you are not planning to leave the port area. Felt endangered and pressured
Enjoy walk to mahogany bay, get in beach early
Rain ruined initial plans but friendly locals helped save the day