Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Their goal was to go beyond my expectations and they succeeded!

Sail Date: December 29, 2013

First cruise for my wife and I but will not be the last. It was tw closest we have ever come to feeling like royalty. The food and service was amazing. There were things I  didn't like as you will find in all things but the wonderful way surpasses the bad. I got more than my money's worth!

Cruise Photos

Smooth sailing, clean all over,
Beyond excellent
Bigger than we were expecting
Wish they had great as option. Yasa, Nestor, Norman, and darhta were like family
Some shows were great (hypnotist) an some were cheezy
No comment
Felt like there were better options, hidden by carnival. Belize should have come with special warnings or security
Miami, Florida
Got on the boat and then got off
Snorkeling was cheap and amazing
Belize City, Belize
Don't get off the boat unless you are doing excursion or you are not planning to leave the port area. Felt endangered and pressured
Mahogany Bay, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Enjoy walk to mahogany bay, get in beach early
George Town, Grand Cayman
Rain ruined initial plans but friendly locals helped save the day

Be prepared to spend at least 200 on the ship before you get off, not counting gratuity which is a well deserved mandatory 80 dollars a person and that is if you don't drink