Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Always something to do!

Sail Date: December 15, 2013

I really liked that we always had a schedule for the next day so we could plan our next day/evening out. I was disappointed with our last port rotan Honduras.... Besides the beach that was absolutely over crowed (you could reach out and touch the person next to you that was a complete stranger...CREEPY!!!!) there wasn't anything to do, all the shopping center were exactly the same minus the name of the stores, and you were locked in with what looked like a gated community or what my husband called a boring Disneyland. We really wished that we could of explored the real city. The land it's self was beautiful! Back to the ship.... Due to windy weather the ship was so rocky, I was sick 3 different days which I haven't ever experienced cruising before. The staff was ok not always helpful or friendly. Our room was always cleaned so well. We really loved that! Formal nite is always fun! But beware of all the pics you take! You will fall in love and want to buy all of them! Each pic is $22......we spent 2hrs just going thru pics trying to decide which ones we really wanted, and spent well over $200 well worth it if you ask me.... After u buy so many pics u start getting free gifts, and they aren't the greatest gifts. I say keep your free gifts and lower the prices of the pics. When we were getting off the cruise the last day, we seen the crew members just grabbing all the pics that were left and throwing them away in trash cans...... Y not make us cruisers a good deal on pics the last day, you'll still be making money, better then wasting all that photo paper. We did see one couple  taking a pic with there phone of a photo and a crew member said "let me see you delete that photo or I'll be calling security to confiscate your phone!!!! WOW is it really that serious! Anyhow over all I was pretty happy on the cruise.

Nice and clean
Nice beds and clean
Could be nicer
Minus Honduras
Miami, Florida
George Town, Grand Cayman
The beach wasn't as nice as last time we went.
Belize City, Belize
The city tour will make you appreciate what you have. Nice experience. Wish we could help the people out there.
Mahogany Bay, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Absolutely nothing to do besides go to an over crowed beach with strangers within arms length away.

If you don't want to hear a lot of noise do not book the 10th level front of the boat because you hear everything the boat does!