Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A good time in general

Sail Date: July 10, 2011

The ship itself was spectacular. It was our first cruise and even though it will be my only cruise, it was a fantastic experience. I think that I personally would better spend my money on a different kind of vacation in the future, I felt taken adavatage of when a price was put that I was autoatically charged daily for gratuities and then charged 15% for everything purched on the ship. I received wonderful service, had I been given the option of what and when to tip, I would have gladly done it generously.

Pros: The service was wonderful in the Monet dining room

Cons: The night before we arrived back in Galveston, the hospitality ended

Recommends Carnival Conquest? Yes!

VERY clean. Loved to tissues for the bathroom doors.
Our waiters at table 507 were SPECTACULAR
George Town, Grand Cayman
Very commercial
the ATV excursion was the most fun I have ever had there. Ny favorite part of the entire trip! I was extremely irritated by the aggressiveness of the vendors
Montego Bay, Jamaica
The people were very friendly!