A good time in general

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 10, 2011
Ship: Carnival Conquest
The ship itself was spectacular. It was our first cruise and even though it will be my only cruise, it was a fantastic experience. I think that I personally would better spend my money on a different kind of vacation in the future, I felt taken adavatage of when a price was put that I was autoatically charged daily for gratuities and then charged 15% for everything purched on the ship. I received wonderful service, had I been given the option of what and when to tip, I would have gladly done it generously.

Our waiters at table 507 were SPECTACULAR

VERY clean. Loved to tissues for the bathroom doors.

Very commercial
The people were very friendly!
the ATV excursion was the most fun I have ever had there. Ny favorite part of the entire trip! I was extremely irritated by the aggressiveness of the vendors

Pros: The service was wonderful in the Monet dining room

Cons: The night before we arrived back in Galveston, the hospitality ended

Recommends Carnival Conquest? Yes!