Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Nice cruise!

Sail Date: April 03, 2011

ld recommend this ship but feel the alcoholic beverages were over priced for the amount that we spent on all of the other items. The cruise, the pictures, the entertainment. It seemed like every time we turned around, we were being charged "extra" for something. The pictures seemed a litte rediculous. I had to pay $21.99 for a picture that I didn't really want to get a size that I actually wanted and then pay and additional charge again. If you charged less for the original picture, you would sell more and make more money instead of throwing out all of the left overs.

Pros: The staff knew our names and who we were with only meeting us once. That was very impressive.

Cons: The cost of the drinks on the ship were very expensive. We paid a fare price for the cruise but felt that we paid an extreme amount for the alcoholic beverages. Then to have the gratuity added on to each drink seemed a little much. I would like the option to tip as I wish not be expected to tip.

Recommends Carnival Conquest? Yes!

seemed to be a lot of the same things. It would have been nice to have a HOT meal for breakfast in my room.
I felt that it was very clean at all times no matter where I went. Especially in the restrooms.
George Town, Grand Cayman
we had a great time in Margaritaville. We did the snorkeling off the Barrier Reef. That was nice to swim with the sting ray's but a little disappointed we didn't see more fish.
Montego Bay, Jamaica
Thought the food at the beach resort we went to wasn't that good. It was fun but not something I would go back and do again.
Went to Playa Mia beach. was very nice. Would liked to have a better selection for the food. Felt it was a little plain. Maybe it is just the culture.