Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Never again during Spring Break

Sail Date: March 13, 2011

The ship felt overcrowded. This is the first cruise I have taken where waiting in line was an issue---just due to the large crowd. Service remained excellent however. The ship was easy to navigate. The adult only area was so very appreciated though lots of teens passed for adults. I realized that no one would address any of the kid issues.

Pros: Service

Cons: Packs of kids running up and down the elevators into the night.

Recommends Carnival Conquest? Yes!

I have always loved the dining room option. It was so crowded and pressed in that I only went twice.
Balcony option was excellent. Sofa was very uncomfortable. Slanted forward and was always trying to dump us in the floor.
Loved Manuel at the Atrium bar. He was a breath of fresh air and was so accomodating. Made us feel special with personal interactions.
Montego Bay, Jamaica
Tiki Beach excursion was a waste of time. Loud, booming talking on the microphone. I have been to other areas of Jamaica that I liked much better. Will not return to this beach.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Cornwall Beach was very relaxing. The rocky coral area close to the beach limited water access.
La Passion was a real stretch!! Buffet was good.