Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

an undelightful boat trip

Sail Date: February 20, 2011

Not a trip I would do again. Lines, lines and more lines.

Pros: wine tasting and tea time

Cons: The smoking all over the boat, trading ports, lines, lack of communication from carnival

Recommends Carnival Conquest? No.

they were Nice. No going above and beyond. Ocassional eye rolling with request, ie hot coffee as opposed to warm coffee.
The semilon was great. Enjoyed the wine tasting and pairing event.
Very outdated decor. Smoking with poor ventilation system in all indoor places.
Very disappointing for Cruise Food. cruises are known for food and services. I was dissappointed in both
Tried an interior room for the first time. Actually reslly enjoyed it.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Went snorkeling and had a great time. Shopping a little pricey but it is vacation.
Don't Miss: Snorkeling
Really enjoyed cozumel. it was my favorite port. I would go back and stay for just a vacation.
Don't Miss: The boardwalk was great.