Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival has it down!!

Sail Date: February 13, 2011

I can honestly say Carnival Cruise Lines have the customer service down. From the time I walked on board to the time I disembarked I was blown away. The Carnival Conquest is a wonderful ship with all the amenities. Pools, Spa, entertainment, room to move and so much to do on board the at sea days were as much fun as the in port days. The balcony room was bigger than I thought it would be and very clean. The room stewart was the best, and took our request to heart and provider the services we requested. The lounges and bars were top shelf while the restaurants were fantastic and the food choices were amazing. On board entertainment was outstanding. The fitness center was very nice with state of the art exercise equipment. The Spa services from salon to messages all fantastic. The crew was warm and friendly and willing to help at the first request and went out of their way to follow up and make sure I was taken care of. I cant recommend Carnival high enough. They are a mid priced cruise line and the "Bang for the Buck" is wonderful. At this time where our economy is down I felt it was money Very well spent and the overall satisfaction was huge.

Pros: service, food, entertainment, excursions, all outstanding

Cons: picking up the mess my travel agent made of the booking

Recommends Carnival Conquest? Yes!

George Town, Grand Cayman
Sing ray beach is a must do. Margarita vile was over priced and almost cost me missing the ships departure as a result
Don't Miss: Sting ray beach