the greatest vacation ever!!!

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 12, 2010
Ship: Carnival Conquest
This was my first cruise, and i was very impress with the service not one employe on the ship look unhappy to be workin. The ship was very clean!!! Its not very fancy with the decorations but was really my home away from home for the week. I have mention to friends that sometimes I need a vacation from vacation. NOT ANY MORE, I got so much rest Im acctually excited to go back to my nine to five rutine.

on one of my activities not enough people booked for the tour allthough it said almost sold out! Well some of my time was waisted witch really bodered me since there is not enough time on the islands!!!!

I have no children but did notice babysitting!!!

it was beautiful I wish we would of had more time!
mayan ruins i loved it!!!
Don't Miss: do not miss out!

Pros: I loved the fact that i got plenty of rest, the hassel free from the airports.

Recommends Carnival Conquest? Yes!