Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

"An Unforgetable Cruise Experience"

Sail Date: October 03, 2010

My husband and I have cruised before to the Meditereanean. Our first time to take the Caribbean through the Galveston Port. We found the cruise ship very clean, friendly crew, lots of different places to eat and have a grand time. There was several places to go dancing or just listen to good music and relax, meet lots of people, drink and play in the casino, or attend different activities aboard the ship not counting the excursions offered by the cruise ship. We were having a great time meeting a lot of different people coming from all over. Even though we stayed in the inner cabin for the 1st time, it wasn't bad at all. In fact, it was great because we had good nite sleep not being bothered by the light coming from outside. "I'll do it again !" Dining was very pleasant with great waitresses who does fast excellent service. You can order anything even special food the night before to be served the next day! Our room is always fixed with these different cute "animal" folded towels every evening. The bathrooms are always clean and orderly. The pools are always emptied and cleansed for the following day! We were never hungry no matter what time it was! During excursions, the disembarcation is very orderly same as the embarkation. We did not find any problem with the excursions and we have enjoyed practically each and every one of the days we did went out. All of the friends we met at the ship said the same thing. Sailing back home was sad because we wanted to have stayed longer. We have met couples that have cruised 21 times with the ship! Amazing!!!! And I can say this that I am already thinking of going again very soon if me and my husband would be given another chance. Like I said.."I'll do it again" and thanks to Carnival Conquest for such a remarkable experience they have rendered all the visitors on the ship. More power to all the crew members, the captain who kept us safe during the sail and to our Mither 'D who orchestrated the devine dinning every evening for all their guest.. Thanks. Josefina Salvo

Pros: We have enjoyed the cleanliness, courteousness of the crew members, food and all the activities the ship have to offer.

Cons: Not much! Everything was excellent and we will do it again!

Recommends Carnival Conquest? Yes!

Yes, there is a place for baby sitting and a game room for children on board. The swimming pool and the water slide was fun for the children as I observed them running back and forth, up and down the slide.
Enjoy the white sand beach and all the activities that goes with it. Playa Mia was great!
Don't Miss: Scuba dive.
Montego Bay, Jamaica
WOW! the ZIPLINE was an experience I will never forget! Come and see it for yourself. LOTS of FUN!
Don't Miss: ZIPLINE
George Town, Grand Cayman
Snorkling is great! Don't miss it!