Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Absolutely Wonderful

Sail Date: July 04, 2010

The ship was very clean and was always being cleaned. I would much rather stay on carnival cruise ship than in a land
hotel room.

Pros: The service was excellent. The room was cleaned at least twice a day. The different kinds of foods available was wonderful. The staff was friendly and the helpful. The screen on the Conquest was excellent and may daughter and I watched Avatar one night eating popcorn in the cool breeze.

Cons: I enjoyed everything and plan to take another cruise with carnival. This was my second cruise.

Recommends Carnival Conquest? Yes!

The layout is great. Promenade deck 5 on conquest gets you to everything
George Town, Grand Cayman
enjoyed stingray city sandbar very much
Don't Miss: stingray city
Montego Bay, Jamaica
had fun on the zip line and guides were knowledgable
snorkeling from catamaran in 2008 and this year 2010 did myan ruins