Fabulous Cruise!!

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 10, 2009
Ship: Carnival Conquest
The ship was run so efficiently that it almost seemed invisible. The crew was extremely friendly and always went that extra mile to ensure that the guests were well taken care of.
The water is beautiful. The shops were clean and hassle free. The folks were well aware of what could and could not be taken back to the ship and ensured that passengers were advised. The tours were organized and it was very easy to find where we needed to go. I was a little disappointed in the snorkeling area as there was not much in the way of sea life, just a few fish here and there.
Don't Miss: Stingray City
The only problem I had was with the shops. I don't like being followed around the store and pressured to buy anything. Other wise, Dunn's River Falls was beautiful. I would prefer next time though to not have to endure the little market area after the falls. It was uncomfortable and I actually felt afraid going through it;.I also enjoyed the local fare - the jerk chicken
Don't Miss: Dunn's River Falls

Pros: The people

Cons: Nothing

Recommends Carnival Conquest? Yes!