Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Very Nice ship.

Sail Date: May 10, 2009

The ship was very nice and the service and food served was excellent. Since they cancelled the day in Cozumel because of the flue they should have picked another port to visit. The $20 ship credit did not make up for five days at sea. Only Carnival benefited because they sold more drinks and people played in the casino more. Several passengers received last minute deals because of cancellations and only paid 1/4 the cost I paid for the same cruise and stateroom. I would never book another cruise with five days at sea. Having 3000 guests on the ship really filled the pool deck, making it almost impossible to use the pools. The casino at night was the same way. It was hard to get a slot machine. Grand cayman was very nice. I did not like Jamaica and would not spend a dime to vacation on that island. This was my first long cruise and it was ok but I would have enjoyed more time off the ship. I would not do this cruise again.

Pros: Great Food and Service

Cons: To many days at sea, needed three ports or at least two days in Grand Cayman's and to many people at the ship pools, upper deck and casino.

Recommends Carnival Conquest? No.

Montego Bay, Jamaica
I did not like the people trying to sell me things on this island. The water and beaches were beautiful. The down town shops and the restaurants we ate in were nice. The restaurant was the Twisted Kilt the food was very good.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Beautiful island and the people were nice.