Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Wonderful Trip

Sail Date: February 18, 2007

The ship was beautiful. It looked pretty new and I liked how clean it was.

Pros: the party onboard to celebrate Mardi Gras

Cons: the food was not as spectacular as I had hoped for

Recommends Carnival Conquest? Yes!

Montego Bay, Jamaica
Although we didn't spend much time itself in Montego Bay, it did provide us access to Negril, which we did visit. I would consider Negril a "must see." The cave diving was a lot of fun.
Don't Miss: The cliffs at Negril
Wasn't too impressed with the haggling we had to do in this port. The water and beaches were beautiful though, so that kept my interest.
Don't Miss: So many beautiful beaches nearby such as Playa Mia.
George Town, Grand Cayman
George Town has a lot of shopping, but is quite expensive compared to other ports.
Don't Miss: Take the drive over to Rum Point, a beautiful beach area that's perfect for lounging around for the day.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Don't Miss: So many beautiful beaches nearby such as Playa Mia.
Montego Bay, Jamaica