Wonderful Trip

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 18, 2007
Ship: Carnival Conquest
The ship was beautiful. It looked pretty new and I liked how clean it was.
Wasn't too impressed with the haggling we had to do in this port. The water and beaches were beautiful though, so that kept my interest.
Don't Miss: So many beautiful beaches nearby such as Playa Mia.
Don't Miss: So many beautiful beaches nearby such as Playa Mia.
Although we didn't spend much time itself in Montego Bay, it did provide us access to Negril, which we did visit. I would consider Negril a "must see." The cave diving was a lot of fun.
Don't Miss: The cliffs at Negril
Don't Miss: The cliffs at Negril
George Town has a lot of shopping, but is quite expensive compared to other ports.
Don't Miss: Take the drive over to Rum Point, a beautiful beach area that's perfect for lounging around for the day.

Pros: the party onboard to celebrate Mardi Gras

Cons: the food was not as spectacular as I had hoped for

Recommends Carnival Conquest? Yes!