Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

This was a great experience

Sail Date: October 01, 2006

I was impressed by the size of the ship yet it was always clean and spotless
The staff, especially those in the dining room ,were fantastic. They worked together to make the meal a very pleasent experience. The food was great at every meal. Activities were always going on and pool area was fun .
We had a medical emergency on the ship and the Coast Guard had to fly a helicopter out to retrieve the person . It was quite a sight showing how the staff of the ship and the Coast Guard worked together to effect the rescue.
It made us feel safe and secure to be on a ship with a well trained staff .
The ports were a lot of fun and the ship did provide very good information of what to do ro not do at each stop.Tour director provided very valuable information.
All in all , this was my first cuise and because of the great time I had, it will not be my last.

Pros: The friendly atmosphere and food

Cons: waiting to disembark for 3 hours

I prefer Mexico and thought Cozumel was very nice despite seeing some of the effects of last years hurricanes. We had a nice time and will return to Cozumel in the future.
Don't Miss: The overall town is wonderful as well as outlying regions