Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Awesome First Time Cruise!

Sail Date: September 03, 2006

All I can say is, Awesome! From the moment we boarded the ship I knew I was in for something special. I have never been on a ship before and I was impressed with the beautiful atrium on the Conquest. Imagine, glass elevators traveling up and down 11 stories with beautiful wood trim and hand painted walls surrounding the whole affair. I was transported in thought to an oppulent hotel in New York City or perhaps Paris or London. With a "Welcome Aboard" drink in-hand my wife and I found our stateroom and marvelled at the private balcony and wonderful surprises behind every door and curtain: hand-folded towells in the shape of an elephant, champagne on ice and a "High seas Romance" package ( thoughtfully purchased by yours truly before the cruise) and delivered to the room before we boarded!, Chocalte mints on the pillows and the crisp sheets neatly folded back, Ahhh! Can it get any better? Yes! Gourmet dinners, Top Quality entertainment, every wish and whim looked after by the ever gracious staff, ports of call in exotic Jamaica, Grand Cayman Cozumel, the week was a whirlwind of fun. We are already planning another cruise and I can hardly wait to sail the seas again in luxury! Thanks I'll be calling you soon!! Bon Voyage.

Pros: That's Hard to say when there is sooo much to Enjoy, but since you ask-The Food!!!

Cons: The massage we had was not quite up to par.

Las Palmeras food should not be missed.
Don't Miss: Playa Mia
Montego Bay, Jamaica
Romantic exciting and all you can imagine.
Don't Miss: Magarittaville, you don't want to miss it!
George Town, Grand Cayman
Senor Frogs. What else can I say.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Senor Frogs. What else can I say.
Montego Bay, Jamaica
Romantic exciting and all you can imagine.
Don't Miss: Magarittaville, you don't want to miss it!
Las Palmeras food should not be missed.
Don't Miss: Playa Mia