Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival Caribbean Cruise

Sail Date: November 26, 2006

This was our second Cruise with Carnival and our opinion of the Conquest is as follows:
1) Our Ocean View Cabin was superb and was well looked after by the Steward.
2) The ship was well laid out and easy to get around.
3) The meals were excellent and the Dining Staff were very helpful and friendly.
4) Shore excursion prices were resonable.
5) The Shows were of good quality.
6) My wife and I would have liked to stay on longer.

Pros: The Carnival Conquest Cruise Ship and the visit to Gran Cayman

Cons: Vist to Jamaica

Recommends Carnival Conquest? Yes!

George Town, Grand Cayman
Beautiful, clean and very friendly Island. Would definately visit again.
Don't Miss: The Turtle Farm visit
After the huricane damage sustained by Cozumel it was great to see the effort put in by the locals to get things back to normal. The locals were very friendly and helpfull.
Don't Miss: The Diamond Shops
Don't Miss: The Diamond Shops
Montego Bay, Jamaica
My Wife and I were very disapointed in Jamaica. We took the Island Tour and quickly came to the conclusion that we would never come here for a Holiday. The Island seemed to be run down. The Local gathering of Craft Shops were a complete waste of time.
Don't Miss: None
Montego Bay, Jamaica
Don't Miss: None
George Town, Grand Cayman
Beautiful, clean and very friendly Island. Would definately visit again.
Don't Miss: The Turtle Farm visit