A Great Honeymoon!

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 24, 2009
Ship: Carnival Conquest
Cabin Type: Suite
We had a wonderful time on our honeymoon aboard the Carnival Conquest. We sailed from Galveston and went to Jamaica and the Grand Caymon. The staff and crew onboard the Conquest were awesome and the food was great too. Too many things to write! I recommend this cruise to anyone and everyone.

We are spoiled by having alot of very, very nice shows so I didnt rate it top. The shows were entertaining but not the best I have seen.

Don't Miss: We did the 'zip line' thru the trees. I was impressed by the staff and the event. Top Notch!

Don't Miss: We did the 'beginners scuba' and had a wonderful time. I too recommend this to everyone.

Pros: The service on the ship, the food, and the activities.

Cons: The shows onboard were so-so.

Recommends Carnival Conquest? Yes!