Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

The Best vacation I've ever had

Sail Date: May 24, 2009

My wife and I just got married two months ago and this was our honeymoon. We both step on board not knowing what to expect. I admit, that when I first got on it was all WAY overwhelming, but thats a good thing. The room service people are so friendly and are like little ninjas. You can step away from the room for like 5 min. and your room will be cleaned. The food is excellent, if you have the money I HIGHLY recommend the supper club, book it early though. The shows were awsome and very entertaining. It is very family oriented. They have things for your kids during the day and even little hangout places for kids, like a hangout club. I give this a 5/5 and am already planning another cruise.

Pros: I scuba dived for the first time

Cons: Nothing really,

Recommends Carnival Conquest? Yes!

My wife and I didn't really participate in a lot of the activities and when you go on a cruise you will see why... There is always something happening and it would be impossible to do half of them. The shows were good and very entertaining. They had these break dancing guys from New York on our ship and they put on very entertaining shows for us.
The ship is very massive, Things to do for the whole family. The staff are always cleaning 24/7 so nothing is ever dirty.
Food is excellent, things that everyone would like. Its bad because some things are open all day so that means you can eat all day. I put on like 10lbs from this trip:(
The room I stayed in was kinda small, but enough for two people. I recommend upgrading rooms before its too late like it was for me. Take a look at the rooms on Carnivals website so you get an idea what they offer and what suits you and your family.
Man the nicest people you will ever meet. The have the upmost professionalism. They will drop whatever it is they are doing just to help you out. I will only cruise with Carnival because of the excellent customer service. Thanks again Ezra, who was our room service guy. He was great.
Montego Bay, Jamaica
My wife and I did the bobsled and dunns river falls. The bob sledding part was ok... But I don't recommend it because you spend like almost 2 hours just trying to go down a roller coaster that last less than 2 min. Dunns river falls is a must for the whole family, be sure to buy a water proof camera though. Oh and whatever you do DON'T, I repeat DON"T buy the dvd they try and sell you. Its $40 us and is like 20 minutes long and not worth it. I didn't like how we spent the whole time while the ship was in port trying to get to Dunns river falls. So we only had like 15 or 20 minutes to shop by the ship. It is not a good idea to do it that way because we just did a lot of impulse buying.
Don't Miss: Dunns River Falls is a must do
George Town, Grand Cayman
My wife and I accidently missed our 8am scuba diving excusion, but they were nice enough to put us with the later class. So we shopped around for like 5 hours. Trust me, if you don't want to spend all your money only take with you what your willing to spend. This place is very VERY expensive. We did stop by this Pirate store where you can buy very inexpensive alcohol if your wanting to get some, its cheaper then the liquor store by the boat. We ate at the Hard rock cafe here... Don't do this because they are expensive, just eat at a little diner or something. We finally went scuba diving. This was the coolest thing I have ever done. You start off with someone telling you important things you need to know while in the ocean, then you get your gear on and practice in the pool for a little while. Once you got it down you go into the ocean. I got about 35 minutes in the ocean which was the best thing I've ever done. Oh and don't forget to bring a under water camera to take pictures.
Don't Miss: Beginners scuba diving