Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Our first but definately not the last.

Sail Date: December 28, 2008

This being my wife and my first cruise we did not know what to expect, but from the first moment from the check in counter to the last goodby to some special crew members this will go down as one of our best vacation experiences in 14 years of marrage. There was not one member of the ships staff that did not make us feel as if were not long time friends. The food was outstanding, the service great, the biggest problem was not having enough time to rest. My wife or I would not trade the experience for anything.

Pros: The interior beauty of the ship and the outstanding service of the crew.

Cons: not enough time at each port.

Recommends Carnival Conquest? Yes!

Being at the stern on the main deck #2 the engine noise was a bit loud, however the view from the aft window was wonderfull. I would choose a room more mid-ship on the next time around.
Montego Bay, Jamaica