VERY SMOKEY

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 29, 2008
Ship: Carnival Conquest
you dont get long at the ports but the ports were great. I spent most of my cruise with a headache from the smoke. they have no smoking signs posted but they are not enforced and when you talk to the pursers off they will tell you that this is a smoking ship. I usually dont have a problem with smoke but this was just BAD

I took a 10 year old and there was plenty for her to do but my 18 year old was bored

pursers off ice staff not as friendly and helpful. our tv did not work the week we were there and when we reported it to them nothing was resolved then when you talk to them about the smiking they tell you that you should have asked when you book so I am letting you know if you are a non smoker this is not for you.

clean and nice

dolphine discovery
7 mile beach
nice but the people are very pushy and want tips for everything

Pros: most all the staff was very friendly the ship is beautiful/ food was good

Cons: the smoke on the ship was horrible not recommended for people with allergies or asthma.

Recommends Carnival Conquest? No.