Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

IT WAS A GREAT GRUISE

Sail Date: March 04, 2007

THIS WAS MY FIRST CRUISE,AND OVER ALL IT WAS EXCELLENT.
ESPECIALLY THEFOOD IN THE MAIN DINING ROOM WAS EXCELLENT!
I HAD A CHANCE TO TRY SOME THINGS WHICH I HAVE ALWAYS READ ABOUT,BUT NEVER ABLE TO TRY !
FOR EXAMPLE ESCARGOT,LAMB, CHATEAUBRIAND AND THE DESSERTS
TO NUMEROUS TOO MENTION!
THE SERVERS IN THE RENOIR ROOM ALL WENT OUT OF THERE WAY TO
NOT ONLY MAKE THE DINING EXPERIENCE ENJOYABLE BUT FUN!!
MY STEWARD AND HIS HELPER WERE ALSO EXCELLENT!! ROOM 1230
THE ONLY NEGATIVE THING I CAN SAY IS,AND IT IN NO WAY REFLECTS
ON THE SHIP OR THE STAFF!!
I AM A SINGLE GUY , AND MOST OF THE TIME,I HAVE HAD TO TAKE MY VACATIONS BY MY SELF.
AND FOR ME PERSONNALLY,EVEN JUST HANGING OUT CACCHING RAYS
ON DECK IS NOT FUN.
I REALLY ENJOYED THE SHOWS, I DONT THINK THE AUDIENCE GAVE
THEM THE CREDIT THEY HAD CMING !!
I DONT LIKE BINGO!

Pros: OFF SHORE EXCURSIONS / THE FOOD !!

Cons: BEING A SINGLE GUY BY MY SELF

Recommends Carnival Conquest? Yes!

TULUM ( MAYAN RUINS) OUR GUIDE, NOT ONLY NEW HIS MATERIAL,BUT WAS FUN AS WELL! YOU ALSO CAN GET SOME AUTHENIC MEXICAN FOOD AND GOOD MARGARITAS AS WELL !
George Town, Grand Cayman
IT WAS BEAUTIFUL CLEAN CITY . IN MY OPINION THE HIGHLIGT WAS SWIMING AND FEEDING THE STINGRAYS! IT WAS AN EXPERIENCE THAT WILL STAY WITH YOU FOR A LONG TIME ! AND IF YOU DO GO,GO WITH THE COMPANY "ALLURA" THEY WERE 3 GUYS WHO WERE REALLY GREAT! AND THEY SOME REALLY GREAT 35MM SHOTS FOR REALLY CHEAP.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Montego Bay, Jamaica
THE ONLY THING I LIKED ABOUT JAMAICA WAS MARGARITAVILLE!! IT WAS FULL OF 20 AND 30 SOMETHINGS JUST HAVING A GREAT TIME. ITS DEFINITELY NOT FAMILY PLACE THOUGH.
Montego Bay, Jamaica