was an extraordinary exprience, AWESOME!

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 22, 2007
Ship: Carnival Conquest
My wife and I are Deaf and we have been treated very special and I was profounded by the thoughtfulness and the kindness the staff were willing to help us whatever we have asked for help. Thanks for providing us the "royal treatment."

Foods were outstanding and unique!

Like the Magic show the BEST,

Friendliness and very thorough.

Perfect in every way...word could not express my thoughts of these staffs.

GREAT!
Could have visited the Maya temples, but the rest was pretty good (went snorkeling and visited the crocks territory).
Don't Miss: The Maya temples
Got to visit both sites and the food was great. Did not go to restaurant.
Snorkeling was the BEST!
Don't Miss: Wish we could get involve in the sting ray/dolphin activities.

Pros: the staffs, they were very helpful when I have questions to ask

Cons: did not want to leave, have asked to kidnap me to stay on the ship (ha, ha)

Recommends Carnival Conquest? Yes!