A great cruise!

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 25, 2007
Ship: Carnival Conquest
We sailed on the Conquest and we really enjoyed it. We enjoyed the many food choices and with the many different stations, I never felt like I was waiting in a long line to eat. Staff was very friendly. There was plenty to do on the ship. In fact, I felt like I didn't get to do everything I wanted. We enjoyed the shows. We participated in some the different activities (pool games, red/blue/white activities, and various parties) which was fun. The children really enjoyed Camp Carnival which gave the adults time to relax by the pool, read a book or do things they wouldn't want to do. I will cruise again (soon I hope)!

Food was good. I liked the many choices (Deli, Chinese, SurMer). I wish the chocolate buffet was bigger like I've seen/had on other ships.

My son loved Camp Carnival! He begged to stay late every night. I wish they could do something organized outside by the pool for kids since most kids seem to be there and not inside at Camp.

Everyone friendly.

Ship was very clean. Once we learned the layout, it was easy to get around.

We loved our inside room. It was easy to get to everything although we did take the elevators since we were on Rivera.
We did another all inclusive resort for fun on the beach (Nachi Cocom).
We visited Sunset Beach Resort. It was great day to spend relaxing on the beach. It is an all-inclusive resort very near the port.
We went to Seven Mile Beach. Beach was gorgeous. Beaware of value of the American dollar ($1 = .70 CI)
Don't Miss: Seven Mile Beach

Recommends Carnival Conquest? Yes!