Great Experience

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 18, 2007
Ship: Carnival Conquest
I enjoyed the ship. Very nice decoration, good food, and good service as well. I liked everything except the fact that it was a hassle to get off and on the ship..very time consuming, I hope they work on this aspect. Other than that, awesome trip.

Great, buffet food was pretty good and varied. Dining area was nice and good food.

Lots to do on the ship.

Overall, satisfied.

Overall was very satisfied with ship quality.

They do a towel animal and place it on your stateroom every day, pretty nice. Always clean and nice. Oceanview is pretty spacious although having a window is not that great, as you can't really see much out there..but the size of the cabin is larger than an inside. Worth the extra cost.
I went to Negril beach. Outstanding beach, but the island itself is not nice at all...very poor country and was told not to go off on my own as the crime rate is high. I took the excursion to the beach, and really enjoyed the time on the beach.
Don't Miss: I think the beach is the best part of Jamaica.
I went to the 7 mile beach. Great place to swim, take some sun, superb beach. The island is very nice, orderly and definitely a place I would like to go back and visit again.
Don't Miss: 7 mile beach was great.
Snorkeling, Snorkeling and more Snorkeling. We did the mini-Jeep excursion and loved it. They let you drive these 2-people mini jeeps and go through the island, and beach. then they take you snorkel deep into the ocean, very nice clear water..looks like you are in a fish tank!
Don't Miss: In my opinion, snorkeling is the best part of Cozumel.

Pros: Ship Style

Cons: Time consuming to get off/on the ship

Recommends Carnival Conquest? Yes!