A Terrific Senior High Spring Break!

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 11, 2007
Ship: Carnival Conquest
This was my first cruise and although I visited the website, I didn't know what to really expect. My two friends and I boarded the ship for our Senior High School Spring Break trip - a gift from our families - and we were accompanied by one friend's parents. From the very beginning, I knew this would be a trip of a lifetime. The ship was big and beautiful, our room (lower deck) was comfy and I was overwhelmed with the variety of things to do. I was always busy with activities and meeting new "friends" - we had such an array of choices from morning to night. Poolside to inside...I had a blast.

I was so surprised - it was wonderful! I had heard about how plentiful food was on cruises...but didn't think much about the variety...and the taste! It rivaled my favorite hometown restaurants!

Wow! We had SO much to choose from...I wanted to do it all! We went 4x4 in Jamaica through a forest. What a blast!

This being my first cruise...and being a senior in high school...I was a bit unsure about doing things "on my own" -- even with my friends. The staff were absolutely wonderful and very helpful. Whenever we needed something or some information, they responded quickly and thoroughly. It definately felt more like a really big home than an impersonalble ship.

The room was clean and the ship was easy to navigate, overall. The decor was up-to-date and elegant.

Overall, it was clean and comfortable. There were three of us in the room, so it was a bit squishy. We all overpacked. Might not bring as much on the next one!
Loved the stores! The beach was very inviting!
We rented ATV's and went through a forest, went to the beach.
Don't Miss: Definately do the ATV's
Senor Frogs was fun, fun, fun!

Pros: There was always great things to see and do, both day and night

Cons: Not really a "con"...but too many choices for great port excursions!

Recommends Carnival Conquest? Yes!