Great Cruise

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 30, 2006
Ship: Carnival Conquest
The cruise itself was the best, no complaints. If i were to do this trip again I would not book the cruise and airfare to the ship as one package as I paid 51% more than I would have if I just did it myself. The excursions were great but I will never do them again as your herded like cattle but they are fun one you arrive. Just arrange them yourself at port. What ever you do, do not do the shopping excursion arranged by Carnival in Motego Bay Jaimaca. DON'T DO IT!! It's a total waste of money not to mention all of the stuff you would buy are available at the docking terminal at a fraction of the cost. You would never know that because you are rushed to the bus only to wait so fast that the terminal is nothing more than a blinding light until you return.

See my comments about excursions.

Great for Teens 15-17 with the club 02 set up. You must remember to continue to monitor your kid, FOR REAL!!. Their teenagers on a ship. think about what you would have liked to have done at that age. Don't be stupid and make sure you check in.

We did the Stingray excursion. Absolutely amazing. All should do this.
Dune buggy's on the beach, catered lunch with all you can eat, snorkeling. What more can I say!!! definate highlight of the trip.
Don't Miss: all of it.
Horrible excursion that I took based on the advice of the cruise director on the ship. just horrible.

Pros: Fine Dining and excellant service

Cons: being shuttled like cattle during excursions and the travel