Awesome Time

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 14, 2018
Ship: Carnival Breeze
It was the best time I've ever had in my life. I can't wait to do it again.
Super fast and easy! I think we were on board in about 20 minutes!

Everything was spectacular! The Steakhouse (Fahrenheit 555) was the best meal I've ever had in my life! All the good on board was very good! Guy's Burgers, Guy's Pig and Anchor BBQ, Bonsai Sushi, just all of it!

Fahrengeit 555 Steakhouse

They have it spelled wrong here, but it was the best meal I've ever had!

Love the spa! I had a spa package room and we made use of it!

Thalasso Pool

Very much worth the extra money! We used it several times!

Most of the entertainment was really good. If I didn't like it, it was only because it wasn't my thing. Not a reflection on the performers.

No kids with us.

Denys, our room steward. He was the best! (I hope you see this, buddy!) I don't know how many people he to care of on our cruise, but he made me feel like it was only us!

The staff as a whole was great, but I will never forget Denys!

I'd heard that the Breeze had failed a health inspection the week before our sailing. If so, I couldn't tell. Everything was spotless all the time.

Standard interior cabin for Carnival. Small, but cozy. Denys always cleaned up after us. Always had ice in the bucket. Everything was perfect!

Get the Cloud 9 Spa rooms! Pay the extra money so you can have unlimited access to the thalasso pool! And go to the steakhouse!

Galveston, Texas Did not visit port

I'm not a fan of Galveston. Just like to get there and get aboard.
We did a "Hop on, Hop off" bus ride. I don't remember what we paid for it, but it wasn't much. All we wanted to do was go do a little shopping. We did that and went right back to the ship.

George Town, Grand Cayman Did not visit port

Had to skip it because of rough water.
Passion Island is paradise. That is all.
Pretty fast. I try not to dwell on disembarking. It's sad enough leaving the ship.