Carnival Breeze - Awesome Adventure

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 02, 2016

Loved the Carnival Breeze. Nice ship, great service and food. Guys Burgers is awesome!! Movie night was also fun. When we wanted to escape the party area of the ship, the Serenity deck was sooooo nice and comfortable. Spent hours up there. I did think that the evening shows could use some improvement, but the comedians were good. Overall a great adventure and I would go on this ship again!

Cabin was spacious. I liked watching the water off the back of the ship. Whenever we were docking it got a bit noisy and a lot of vibration from the engines.

I would sail the Carnival Breeze anytime. Spend time on the Serenity deck and visit all of the food areas for a great variety. Lido deck is the best deck!