Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: October 02, 2016

Reviewed: 15 days ago

This is a typical carnival cruise. 46% of the passengers were from Texas and 8% from Oklahoma. So for me it didn't feel like a complete escape since I live in that part of the world. Carnival is very bad about up selling you on everything. The evening entertainment was a pretty big disappointment it there was always something to do on the ship. Jamaica is absolutely stunning but I would never go back because the people are animals. The taxi driver tried to rob me.ย

There was machinery behind the room that sounded like an overloaded dryer with metal in it. My fridge had leftover food and drinks in it and there were dirty towels given to me everyday.

The spa offers from day one were offered several times afterwards. If there's something on the agenda that you want to do you must get there 30 minutes early