Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Loved the ship

Sail Date: September 11, 2016

First time on the Breeze. She is a beautiful ship.

Food was just okay. Remember when you first started cruising and you looked forward to dinner? Not so much now. You can get the same food at the buffet.  Nothing special about it now.

Also, spa pool that is supposed to be so relaxing was COLD and I had to go into the sauna to warm up.

I sound as though I had a horrible time and like to complain.  Nothing further from the truth.  I had a good time. She IS a beautiful ship.  Room steward Mara was wonderful. Casino paid ME this time instead of me donating like normal.

Just wasn't special.

Wonderful cabin but would not have paid extra for the spa room if I had known about the spa pool being cool.

Remember to put a business card in the light thingy so you don't forget the sail and sign card.