Wonderful Family Vacation

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 28, 2016
Ship: Carnival Breeze

My husband and I are 3 time cruisers; this was our 4th cruise but our 1st time sailing with... our 3 year old daughter!  I had some nerves about it, but everything went well.  As always, the service, food, and fun was on par.  My daughter LOVED Camp Ocean, the Breeze's 2-5 year old "camp."  We went to Montego Bay, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel.   We booked excursions at each stop, and everything flowed smoothly although we wished we had more time after the excursions to wander around the ports - but sadly that really wasn't a great option for us anyway as the 3 year old had passed out in our arms and carrying her around was not feasible.  Grand Cayman's port did not have strollers for rent.

The Breeze is a lovely ship, more modern than some of the others we've been on; the rooms felt more spacious as well (we were in the cheapest interior).  My only complaint would have been the cleanliness.  The walls in the lobby were stained from people dropping drinks (and whatever/wherever else your imagination can take you) from the higher decks.  The light fixtures in the lobby that you could see up close from higher decks were filthy and dusty.   The corner of the shower in my room had mildew sitting in it; I kept waiting for it to get spotted by our (otherwise) awesome steward, but he never cleaned itt and I didn't have the heart to bug him about it.

So there were a couple little things but nothing I cared enough to complain about.

Seemed more spacious, served its purpose

The Breeze is a lovely ship.