Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

Our wonderful Anniversary trip

Sail Date: August 28, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

This was our first cruise and we absolutely loved it!` From the moment we got on we enjoyed ourselves.  The staff was remarkable.  We fell in love with our Bartender, Olena at the Tides Bar on the Lido deck.  She took very good care of us.  We will be cruising again for sure and I've already recommended it to friends.

I loved our cabin. I was expected smaller with very limited storage but we had plenty of room!!! We had the best steward (Rodel). He took very good care of us!