Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

excelente experience, kind and caring people on board

Sail Date: August 14, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

It was a very good experience for my family and me. The food was good, the personnel attending us ( crew members) were nice, professional and very caring people. The food at the formal dinning restaurant were not any different from the buffet food. that was a little unexpected, I believed there is room for improve there only the formality of the dinning area was different and off course the attention of the waitress was excellent.

besides that I will recommend the cruise widely.

Very nice. Beds comfortable, enough space for 3 people.
The people that took care of my cabin twice per day were, hard worker with a high level of total customer service commitment. very impressed with them.
Wonderful!!! Very professional and dedicated people.
All the fun group, Mike and Miky. they are wonderful. We never forget them.

Same food as the buffet but formally presented. there are room for improve. after I realized, I stop going to the dinning restaurant and just went to eat at the buffet.
Galveston, Texas
Key West, Florida
We went to the beach by ourselves. I believe that I little informative talk about the what to do in each port will be better to take the best in each port.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
Good. but the shore excursions should be better manage by Carnival, we were waiting for the bus to go to the beach very long In a very hot environment. Glad that I don't have small children with me at the time.
Wonderful destination. I wished the cruise could spend more hours in this port, which was the best port of all.

The Breeze is a nice, beautiful and comfortable ship, in which you will have 24 hour of fun activities to do, surrounded by caring and king people attending your needs. I will take the same ship aging with my family.

1 Comment