Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Family Vacation 2016

Sail Date: July 17, 2016

Two years ago we did a cruise on Royal Caribbean... it was OK.  This year we did Carnival... waaaaaay better.  We had a great time!

Lots of things to do one the cruise.  The family never struggle to find something fun.  My only comment was that Key West was a bit disappointing.  The beaches there are not great.  In the Bahamas they are beautiful.  Probably the clearest water and whitest sand I have ever seen.  I will do Carnival over Royal Caribbean ever time.

Beautiful, big ship. My only comment would be I wish it had bigger pools.