Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Breeze cruise

Sail Date: June 19, 2016

Traveled As: Family w/young children

We loved it all! We are ready to go again! My son loves the water works and putt putt golf and all the games. My husband and I enjoyed relaxing. As a family we ate dinner every evening and attended the playlist shows. They were awesome! Very talented! We also enjoyed dancing at the after party. Overall we had a wonderful cruise experience ALL the staff was great!

Wonderful! It was always clean. I don't remember our room stewards name but he was always friendly.
Yasa was our server for dinner he was excellent!
Jaimie our cruise director was so full of energy!
We loved everything on the menu!