Breeze cruise 5/8/16

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 08, 2016
Ship: Carnival Breeze

Overall the cruise was wonderful.  There were a few quirks.  The cabins were too hot at all times.  Our room steward did not change the sheets every day.  There were several of the crew members that were very rude and acted like we were a bother.  The food in the MDR was kind of bland.  The excursions were great.  I really enjoyed the Turtle Farm in The Caymans.  It was very educational.  We had wonderful weather.  The buffet was good and Mongolian Wok was great.  We ate at Guys Burgers once and I didn't find it to be all that great.  The 4d theater was out of service the entire cruise.  This was one of the main reasons we booked this ship.  Also the rope course was open for about 2 hrs the whole trip.  This was my 7th cruise.  I guess I expected more to offer on the Breeze however I rate it at this point below The Magic.  We are booked again on the The Breeze next year.  I'll see if it's for the better.

It was too hot in the cabin and wasn't cleaned every day.