Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

Everything was wonderful

Sail Date: May 08, 2016

Everything we planned went perfectly. The food was overall decent. Very good at dinner/restaurants, kind of mediocre at the buffet but that was to be expected. We were on time for our excursions and they went very well. Our room staff was fantastic! They sent us coupons for my friend's birthday. Our room was always straightened twice a day. They even called a plumber who retrieved a lost contact that fell down the sink. The staff was always friendly and excited to be there. I never saw bugs around the ship and there were people constantly cleaning different areas. I would book this same ship all over again.

Because of the bunk beds, this room had a bit more walking space than some other interior rooms. It was definitely small, but I didn't do much other than sleep there anyway. It was clean and used the available space well.
ALWAYS something going on and it was so much fun.
REALLY TALENTED PEOPLE!
Buffet was the only part that was sometimes disappointing, but everything else was amazing!
Galveston, Texas
Galveston has tons of things to do from the seawall to historic places. Definitely worth the visit if you have the time before you leave/when you get back.
Montego Bay, Jamaica
Sales people are pushy but I got a lot of cool gifts. The beach was beautiful and we hung out with some of the locals there. We prepaid a cab driver for a return trip and he gave us a business card to use at the end of the day. All we had to do was find someone with a phone in a shop and he came and got us- no issues. I was a little concerned about him coming back but he was very fast and remembered us right away.
George Town, Grand Cayman
GO TO THE TURTLE FARM. So worth the money!
Mexico is always a favorite stop for me! Cozumel is beautiful, the locals are so friendly, and there's lots to drink, eat, and buy. The best location for small gifts as well.

1 Comment