Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Dinning in the Blush

Sail Date: April 17, 2016

I loved the attention the dinning staff gave us. My waiter and waitress at table (518) was the BEST. Both made sure I was comfortable with my meal. If their was something I didn't want they had no problem accommodating me with something I did want. I would also be crazy not to mention the LIVE entertainment I received while dinning. My table as well as other tables next to us joined in and had a BLAST with the Blush dinning staff. (5 out of 5 STARS) Great job Breeze!!!!!!

Staff made sure I felt like I was at a home away from home. Great Idea to have a free safe in the cabin for your guess convenience. (5 out of 5 STARS)
Leaving was well structured.. I carried my own bags off... stayed on the Lido deck until instructed to leave.
Awesome job Breeze... (5 out of 5 STARS)
I had a great time... Riding the shuttle the guide would go far and beyond to educate us on the history of their island.
I had a great time all over the ship (5 out of 5 STARS)
I didn't bring my girls... however, the children there looked well entertained.
I feel the way the comedy club is ran it can use a little attention. I say this due to the fact that when a show is over it would be a good gesture to clear the room so the other guess can take advantage of the next and upcoming show. Guess that view the first show would stay in the room holding seats for their friends for the next show... not allowing future guess to take advantage of an upcoming show because of no seats being available.
Mike the host was on point... he really entertained me the whole cruise!!!
Food was great... However, keep in mind everyone does not eat pork. I feel it should be more pork substitute in food selection.