Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Can't be beat for the price!!

Sail Date: April 17, 2016

I've cruised other much more expensive lines and to be honest Carnival was just as good and in some ways better. If your looking for a fun family cruise with kids this line beats out Disney. If your retired and looking for a quite peacefully time with not many kids running around I advise Holland cruise line. My only complaint is that sometimes the milk in the mornings was barely cold. More like room temp. Also even the the lido deck would be open for buffet I would go there for dinner and most of it would be closed. Love the app that tells you what is open and what is going on but wish it would specif you as to what buffets were open and when. Overall my fiancee and I had an awesome time and will be coming back to Carnival hopefully soon.

Cabin / Stateroom Loved the towel animals. We had a small towel zoo going on.
Miami, Florida
Wouldn't live in Miami if I were paid to do so.
Montego Bay, Jamaica
The people in the markets can be pushy.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Best reef snorkeling ever.
So much to do here.

Keep the milk colder and maybe more options than tea,water,lemonade for those that do not drink soda.