Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Excellent cruise!

Sail Date: April 17, 2016

In my opinion, the Breeze had the best crew from all my bined. John, our cabin steward was excellent.  We chose your time dining and ate in the Sapphire dining room.  We asked for the same table every day.  Roberto and his team (Arsana and Ning) were fantastic!

We had no issues with embarkation or debarkation.  The staff at the port were friendlier than our previous experiences.

I would definitely recommend this ship.  Our cabin was 2276 (cove balcony) which was in a great location.

We weren't sure if we would continue to cruise with Carnival but this vacation motivated us to keep it in consideration.

I'm not a fan of any port in Jamaica however, my sons and their girlfriends went on a zip line excursion in Montego Bay and absolutely loved it.  They felt safe and well taken care of by their guides.

We love the Cove Balcony cabins. Ours was in a great location. The beds were very comfortable. Our Cabin Steward was excellent.