Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Enjoyable Cruise

Sail Date: April 17, 2016

We very much enjoyed the break on this cruise.  The ship had plenty to do for adults and children and kept us very busy.  The shore excursions were also great, we did a Cayman Turtle Farm visit and Chankanaab Beach Day visit in Cozumel.  The food was just okay for us, not because it wasn't good but because most of the choices were things I would not cook at home and I missed my regular food.  It would have been nice to have more items on the menu in the dining room that were every day meals. Overall I would say this was a good cruise with a lot to do and keep you busy and we really enjoyed the sights and activities.

Loved the cabin. The cove balcony was roomer and we enjoyed the views close to the water.
Miami, Florida
Allow for time to go through Customs when you come back, this was a very long wait.
Montego Bay, Jamaica
We stayed on ventured to the pier here, did not hear great things about the market in town. Many said the vendors were very pushy with their goods.
George Town, Grand Cayman

Watch your deck plans to make sure you know what's above and below you, I would have rather been closer to the end of a hallway than in the middle and below the galley.