Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Miami 8day carribian

Sail Date: January 16, 2016

the first thing that happened was one of my luggage had been damaged. The handle had been ripped off. The case was all dented in. The front and the back was completely scratched up, with deep gauges, upon presenting it to customer services, they told me that was just normal wear and tear, he did not want to deal with this matter. It was purchased in November and had been used just once, and was is great condition! They finally told me to have the handle fixed and send the bill and they would decide if they would pay the claim. Upon debarkation, they finished the job. after waiting fourty min for our luggage a man informed me that a luggage was laying wide open with all the clothes spread all over the floor. Sure enough it was mine. All my underwear , and dirty clothes all over the place . I was so embarrassed, and humiliated. Zipper was broken, the wheel was ripped off, the outside of the case was shredded, and all dented in.the lady who wrote up my claim told me to call the number on the paper. I told her I had no insurance. I called the number, they said nothing they could do,because  I should have had insurance. I asked to speak to carnival sup. And the man that I talked to told me to repurchase and send them the bill,so that is what I did. We were suppose to have a sixty dollar on board credit to compensate for the lower price, right after I booked, and when I inquired about it, they knew nothing about it, and told me to contact my agent when we got back home. I did, and instead of on board credit they put it back on credit card. One other item was the wine we carried on board. The last two sailing I brought one 1.5 liter instead of carrying two 750. This time it was taken away from me. It's the same amount of wine! That just did not make any sense. They had a storage room large enough to open a liquor store.they need to stipulate that you can no longer bring 1.5 on board, and that it would be taken away! I would like to see some kind of compensation, for what we had gone through, on a future sailing. This was a very embarrassing situation.