Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Purser

Poor Service when comming to medical assistance on board

Sail Date: January 02, 2016

I needed medical assistance when on board an i was tol the doctor was off duty. That is unexceptable. I suffered an tryed to enjoy my self but it was very hard. As soon as i got off that ship an back on U.S soil i went right to the E.R an got the medical attention that was needed. I walked threw the doors an the nurse took me right back an the doctor was in with in 30 seconds an got me on the meds an iv,s i needed on that ship an he also had a ultra sound that was needed. So a again very POOR.... I know no doctor that is off duty.

The house keeping services was great. What ever i needed they were there for me.